elderhalebanner

Monday, October 28, 2013

Golden



Week Three


Hey everyone! Sorry I don't got too much time this week. But to get to the point this week has been great. We planned a big fast for November and I was able to speak in Sacrament meeting about it yesterday. I think it was the first time I didn't use notes for a talk and it went great. The members are really on board and I think we are going to see many miracles in the month of November. 

On Saturday we met a girl named Melissa as we were looking for a less active member. She simply pointed us in the right direction and we invited her to church. She said "Ok I'll be there." To our surprise she actually came and loved every second of it. She is golden my friends! She was asking questions about how she can fast and she learned a lot in the gospel doctrine class. We went over last night and taught the restoration and she accepted baptism. She always asked us if she can come teaching with us once she learns a bit more. I was just sitting there with my jaw dropped. So was Winston our YSA member we brought with us to teach. But I think his jaw was dropped for another reason... haha. I know the Lord is blessing us richly for our hard work and this has been some of the greatest weeks of my mission. The Lord has answered my prayers in many ways and has comforted me in my times of difficulty. He has provided success in the most unexpected ways and I have learned a lot about submitting myself to His will. 

Thank you family for writing me about the wonderful get together you have all had due to Brock's farewell. I love you all and I wish I could've been there. Sunday hang outs with the family was always the best! I am happy for Brock and I would encourage you all to give him all the support you can as he will make some drastic adjustments. Then as time goes on you let him down easy... Just kidding!! Speaking of which I should write him something right now. I love you all.

Love,

Elder Hale



Aden (President Kirton's boy)

The Mingo Brothers (Nigel and Winston)

No comments:

Post a Comment