elderhalebanner

Monday, March 4, 2013

That's what's up!

Hello friends! It was a really quick week but there was a couple cool experiences. President Nandlal came out teaching with us and our main appoinment fell through. He decided to call a less active named Hanifa. She has been in the church 14 years and pretty much been less active for 13. But as we went over there she shared with us that that day she kept feeling promptings to call President Nandlal. She kept putting it off for some reason and she became really discouraged to the point of tears. Then we called and said "Hey we are in the neighborhood can we come by?" She was so happy. We gave her a priesthood blessing and she felt better. She came to church Sunday and bore an inspiring testimony.

Ms. Koylass is our most progressing investigator right now. She has only a couple problems. Her whole life she has dilligently studied this William Branham guy. She always compares something we share with her to something William Branham said. She ended up giving us this pamphlet and I was shocked to see 100 percent false doctrine! It was a bunch of baloney. I was shocked because the things we taught her have contradicted most of what this guy taught but she has agreed with everything so far. Her only concern is that she is not sure if she needs to be rebaptized. But she said once she gets an answer she will do it. So I'm not too worried. She is in Alma right now and we are about to give her a Doctrine and Covenants. She likes everything we have read out it so far.

I should be getting my transfer call Thursday. I am really excited because I'm pretty sure I am moving. And there's always a possibility I could be moving countries! But if not now I most likely will at my year mark when my permit expires.

Today we played a bunch of sports with all the missionaries in Trinidad. Ulitimate Frisbee, Basketball, Football. It's all my game(: It was so fun I felt like I was in elementary school again playing football. I hit my 9 month mark in two days! That's what's up!
Have a great week everyone!

Love, Skyler

DSC01116
Camen! They actually eat these...

No comments:

Post a Comment