elderhalebanner

Monday, October 8, 2012

Conference!

So it's half way through the transfer already! This week has been real nice. We met some cool guys from Jamaica that are really interested. They had us come teach them 3 days in a row.

We also played basketball against our investigators. It was us four elders vs. some teenagers from a place called the Coca. Then we played against Carlos and his work buddies. Yep we beat them both.

Other then that all I can think about in this week was conference! If anyone missed it then watch it! They were truly inspired talks! I could only get one of our investigators to watch it but she loved it. I know if more people could just see our living prophets and apostles they would accept the gospel. My favorite was probably Jeffrey R. Hollands talk on Sunday. And that is crazy how girls can serve at 19 as missionaries! And Brock can leave right after high school if he wants.

Right before I came and emailed we went and learned how to make roti, pumpkin, and curried mango. It was one of the best things I have tasted! And I made it! I wrote out all the ingredients and stuff so I'm gonna keep practicing it so I can have it mastered by the time I come home. Well I love you guys and have a magical week! - Love, Elder Hale

Elder Holland's talk from conference:

No comments:

Post a Comment