elderhalebanner

Monday, January 14, 2013

Good News from Grande

Hello everyone this week was fine and dandy. We have a progressing investigator named David with an interesting problem. He claims he used to have problems with demons possessing him and he still has them messing with his mind. He says he hears voices and stuff. He also said he went to the doctor and they said there was nothing wrong with him mentally. But since we have been teaching him his problem has been diminishing. He has accepted everything we teach and is really excited about it. Unfortunately he has not come to church for some strange reason. But I'm sure that once he comes 3 times he will be baptized.

Also good news from Grande. One of my investigators who Elder Whitlock and I found and taught got baptized on Saturday. Her name is Sister Val. So that was exciting to me that my seeds are still growing.

Transfer calls are this Friday. Time really seems to be moving quickly. I think I will stay another transfer in Siparia but anything is possible.

That's all for this week! Love you guys!

Love, Elder Hale

Elder 058

No comments:

Post a Comment